Call to Friends of Drums!!
Drums Along the Hudson®:
A Native American and Multicultural Celebration
Sunday, June 12th, 2016
At Inwood Hill Park
218th St. Entrance @ Indian Road
4 Blocks West of Broadway
Event runs 11 AM - 6 PM (Rain or Shine)
Volunteers are needed for shifts from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- This year is our 14th Event in Inwood Hill and we need your help! Become a Drums Volunteer!Are you a great sales person? – help us in the Lotus Shop Tent selling one of a kind handmade Native Jewelry!
- Maybe your Awesome at giving directions – Become a Drums Guide!
- Do you want to know more about environmental friendly organizations- You can help us with the Environmental tent!
- We have a lot of ways you can help make this event bigger and better than last year!
- Here are some of the positions we need our Drums Friends to help us with:
Drums Volunteer Leader & Drums Volunteer: Guide helper/Outreach/Pow-Wow Attendant/Parking Attendant/Sales Attendant/Crowd counter and many other helper positions. Volunteers are needed to assist in every aspect of the event.
Contact Drums Along the Hudson at (212) 627-1076 x10 or
If you are interested in volunteering, click here to download the Drums Along the Hudson 2017 Volunteer Application. Please fill out this form, then email, mail, or FAX to:
Drums Along the Hudson
C/O Lotus Music & Dance
262 West 38th Street, Suite 1006
New York, NY 10018
Gabriel Mulero, Volunteer Coordinator
Phone: 212.627.1076 ext. 10 for more information